Sewer Pipe Lining & Trenchless Repair for Customers in Waterford, Michigan
We Specialize in Minimally Invasive Sewer Repair Technologies
If you’ve tried ‘snaking’ or been told by a plumbing company that you’re going to have to dig up your property at a cost of many thousands of dollars, then call us.
Before you commit to an expensive and lengthy traditional sewer repair project, let us come out and do a FREE camera inspection so we can determine how to solve your problem permanently and cost effectively. Our modern pipe lining solutions require minimal digging, which will save you money because we won't be destroying sidewalks, driveways, landscaping, and your property.
We Fix with Minimal Digging and Disruption
Nu Pipe is a licensed and insured sewer lining company offering state-of-the-art, minimally invasive sewer clearing and repair services for homeowners in Utica, Michigan.
We offer a variety of solutions minimally invasive sewer repair solutions including:
- Trenchless repair - a less costly, less invasive way to repair your pipes
- Cured in place pipe liner - the liner is filled with epoxy and pulled through your pipe so the repair can be made without digging up the entire pipe
- Point pipe repair (also known as sectional repair or patching) - we repair a section of your pipe instead of the whole pipe.
- Air Inversion Pipe Relining - a trenchless option that requires only one access point to install the pipe lining.
- Pipe Bursting - a method of replacing a pipe without having to dig it up.
- Hydrojet cleaning - more effective and longer lasting than snaking.
How Does It Work?
- We start with a FREE video camera inspection so we can determine the structural integrity of your pipe and provide recommendations for the solutions.
- Then we discuss the options with you based on the findings of the inspection.
- We clean and repair your sewer or drain pipe with epoxy cured in place pipe lining, a fiberglass patch, or a pull in place pipe liner.
- Then we video inspect it afterwards to show you the results...A clear, working pipe that is able to flow freely as it should and give you trouble free service for years to come.
Want a Permanent Solution?
If you are experiencing a sewer or drain backup, and want to deal with a company that has the experience and the technology to offer you permanent solutions, then call us or complete the form on this page and we will schedule an inspection and provide a FREE estimate for you.
Our camera inspections are always FREE and we don't add on any ridiculous service or travel charges.