Sewer Pipe Lining & Trenchless Repair in Farmington, Farmington Hills Michigan
Trenchless 'No Dig' Sewer Line Repair
Nu Pipe is a licensed and insured sewer and drain repair company offering state-of-the-art, minimally invasive sewer and drain pipe cleaning and repair services to homeowners in Farmington and Farmington Hills Michigan. We specialize in:
- Trenchless pipe repair - a less costly, less invasive way to repair your pipes
- Cured in place pipe liner - the liner is filled with epoxy and pulled through your pipe so the repair can be made without digging up the entire pipe
- Epoxy pipe lining
- Point pipe repair (also known as sectional repair or patching) - we repair a section of your pipe instead of the whole pipe.
- FREE video camera inspection - so we can provide a proper diagnosis and propose the best, most permanent solution.
- Hydrojet cleaning - more effective and longer lasting than snaking.
- Air Inversion Pipe Relining - a trenchless option that requires only one access point to install the pipe lining.
- Pipe Bursting - a method of replacing a pipe without having to dig it up.
Our Sewer Inspection and Repair Process
- Your clogged or damaged pipe is inspected for FREE using a video camera. This allows us to show you where the issue is occurring and to access the structural integrity of your pipe, which is a factor in determining solutions.
- Then we discuss solution options with you based on the findings of the inspection.
- We clean and repair your sewer or drain pipe using epoxy cured in place pipe lining, a fiberglass patch, or a pull in place pipe liner.
- Then we video inspect it afterwards to show you the results...A clear, working pipe that is able to flow freely as it should.
Nu Pipe offers the most non-invasive trenchless repair options available today; such as cipp pipe lining, pipe patching and pipe bursting that are $1,000s cheaper than most other companies offer. (We know because we get the calls after the first sticker shock). We have the technology to repair your sewer or drain lines without tearing up your road, driveway or yard. This allows us to get the repair done faster, cheaper and with less stress on you and your family.
If you are experiencing a sewer or drain backup, and want to deal with a company that has the experience and the technology to offer you permanent solutions, then contact us or complete the form on this page and we will contact you for a FREE estimate for you. Our camera inspections are always FREE and we don't add on ridiculous service charges.
NO RIDICULOUS SERVICE CHARGES - FREE CAMERA INSPECTIONS - FREE QUOTES MEANS FREE!